Located in Oakland, California, Peerless Coffee roasters was founded in 1924 by John Vukasan, an immigrant from Yugoslavia.
Peerless Coffee folks understand that each varietal of coffee bean needs the same extensive knowledge, decades of experience, and an artisan's demand for excellence to reach perfection – just like fine wines (Peerless website, 2021).
At Belle Tress, we share the same value in making wigs and toppers. Peerless is our first "curtain bang" style with a broad, extended center mono part.
Lace front, HF, the same luxurious BT fiber, and most of all, the original curl pattern created for this special edition. It is genuinely peerless in its style and craftsmanship.
Color Shown: Stardust, Dusty Rosa, and Brownsugar Sweet Cream
Special Features: Center Part Lace Front
Fiber Type: Heat Friendly, made with ButterTex
Weight: 6.4 oz
Cap Size: Average
Pre-Wash - Gently remove tangles with fingers or a wide-tooth comb. Do not brush.
1. Use specially formulated shampoo and conditioner for the type of fibre or human hair you are washing. Click here to buy wig care products.
Add a small amount of the shampoo to a washbasin of cool water. Use shampoo sparingly.
2. Place wig in the washbasin and allow it to soak for a few minutes (not more than 5 minutes). Do not scrunch or agitate the wig.
3. Rinse by holding under running water until the water runs clear. Gently squeeze or use a clean dry towel to press out the excess water. Do not twist or wring.
4. Apply a light coat of leave-in detangler avoiding the base (cap) and roots. Applying conditioner to the base may cause shredding.
5. Place wet wig on a wig stand and hair piece on a hanger until it is completely dry. Finger styling is recommended. Click hereto buy wig stands.
1. Shake product and style with your fingers or a wig comb to achieve the desired look. Click here to buy wig combs and brushes.
2. Synthetic-safe styling products can be used to set your synthetic wig. Human hair styling products can be used to set your human hair wig.
3. Never use heat on a regular synthetic wig. Heat will cause damage.
4. Heat may be used on a heat friendly synthetic wig. Read instructions carefully to avoid damaging the wig. Click hereto buy a 2 in 1 hair dryer/curler.
Click here to buy a hair dryer/straightener. and curler all in one.
Tips & Tricks
1. Soaking longer than the recommended time will damage the product.
2. Hot water will damage synthetic fibre.
3. Using heat tools such as a blow dryer, curling iron or hot rollers will damage synthetic fibre.
4. Sudden bursts of heat, such as opening an oven door, will damage synthetic fibre.
5. Do not dry on a solid form or mannequin head to avoid stretching the cap.
6. We do not recommend sleeping, showering or swimming while wearing product.
7. Store the wig on a Wig Stand or hair piece on a Hanger to avoid unwanted kinks or crimps.
8. Lace is delicate and should not be tugged or pulled.
9. Any cutting should be done by a professional hair stylist. No returns or exchanges will be allowed for worn or altered products.