1.Voltage: 110/240V 50~60Hz 2.Head Temperature: 120C 3.Power: 1000W 4.Nylon Pin & Tufted Bristles for easy detangle & better grip of your hair, Heat Settings for Styling Flexibility 5.Lightweight Design, Ergonomic Handle & Cool Tip 【Packaging Information】 0.66kg/pcs, 385*115*90mm Allow 15 - 30 days for delivery
1.Voltage: 110/240V 50~60Hz 2.Head Temperature: 120C 3.Power: 1000W 4.Nylon Pin & Tufted Bristles for easy detangle & better grip of your hair, Heat Settings for Styling Flexibility 5.Lightweight Design, Ergonomic Handle & Cool Tip 【Packaging Information】 0.66kg/pcs, 385*115*90mm Allow 15 - 30 days for delivery 1: Do not cover the product with the object, so as not to damage the internal components due to excessive temperature. 2: Do not store on flammable materials and items that are not resistant to high temperatures during use. 3: Do not bring it into the bathroom, or put it in water or any liquid to avoid accidents due to electric shock. 4: Do not allow children to use this product to avoid burns. 5: Straight hair, curls, hair extensions should maintain a certain safe distance from the skin to avoid overheating. 6: If the power cord and other components are damaged, they must be repaired by the manufacturer or the maintenance department, or they should be repaired by professional staff. Do not disassemble them.
Pre-Wash - Gently remove tangles with fingers or a wide-tooth comb. Do not brush.
1. Use specially formulated shampoo and conditioner for the type of fibre or human hair you are washing. Click here to buy wig care products.
Add a small amount of the shampoo to a washbasin of cool water. Use shampoo sparingly.
2. Place wig in the washbasin and allow it to soak for a few minutes (not more than 5 minutes). Do not scrunch or agitate the wig.
3. Rinse by holding under running water until the water runs clear. Gently squeeze or use a clean dry towel to press out the excess water. Do not twist or wring.
4. Apply a light coat of leave-in detangler avoiding the base (cap) and roots. Applying conditioner to the base may cause shredding.
5. Place wet wig on a wig stand and hair piece on a hanger until it is completely dry. Finger styling is recommended. Click hereto buy wig stands.
1. Shake product and style with your fingers or a wig comb to achieve the desired look. Click here to buy wig combs and brushes.
2. Synthetic-safe styling products can be used to set your synthetic wig. Human hair styling products can be used to set your human hair wig.
3. Never use heat on a regular synthetic wig. Heat will cause damage.
4. Heat may be used on a heat friendly synthetic wig. Read instructions carefully to avoid damaging the wig. Click hereto buy a 2 in 1 hair dryer/curler.
Click here to buy a hair dryer/straightener. and curler all in one.
Tips & Tricks
1. Soaking longer than the recommended time will damage the product.
2. Hot water will damage synthetic fibre.
3. Using heat tools such as a blow dryer, curling iron or hot rollers will damage synthetic fibre.
4. Sudden bursts of heat, such as opening an oven door, will damage synthetic fibre.
5. Do not dry on a solid form or mannequin head to avoid stretching the cap.
6. We do not recommend sleeping, showering or swimming while wearing product.
7. Store the wig on a Wig Stand or hair piece on a Hanger to avoid unwanted kinks or crimps.
8. Lace is delicate and should not be tugged or pulled.
9. Any cutting should be done by a professional hair stylist. No returns or exchanges will be allowed for worn or altered products.